Where can I buy MASSA products?
- We sell our products directly from our website.
- We are also available on Etsy
- Our studio is located in Tel Aviv. This is where we create and stock everything. If you are curious to see the products by yourself you can come visit us by appointment at 84 Derech Ben zvi, Tel Aviv
Are the pieces oven and microwave safe?
The pieces can be safely used with ovens and microwaves.
How do I take care of the products?
- We recommend using the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning of our products.
- Do not store them in the shelf while still wet. Dry them thoroughly when you don’t use them for a while.
- Avoid moving items between extreme hot or cold environments such as an oven or freezer, as this could cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.
Are the pieces safe to eat from?
All of the items are safe and perfectly healthy to eat from and heat up. They contain no lead, aluminum, or any other toxic chemicals whatsoever.
Could there be differences between the pieces?
Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. We truly believe this makes them special and beautiful.
Why are handmade ceramic products pricier than machine made ones ?
Because of the long and involved manufacturing process combined with the unique designs and relatively small scale of the studio, the process of the handmade will never get the same industrial efficiency of a machine operated assembly line.
Every piece of our collections is handmade by either artists or artisans which needs time and experience , the magic of handmade is creating while machines reproduce pieces...
Is there a workshop ?
Sorry there are no workshops in the studio.
Can I have my order gift wrapped?
Yes, please mark this option when ordering the items you want.